Saturday, January 5, 2008

How is Math?

My bestest friend said:

>>Would love to hear more about how that new math is going for you all now that you've had it for a bit. :-) <<

We are enjoying the Critical Thinking Math. It is just the tool I wanted to keep math in front of my children at an informal pace. They're whizzing through the books right now, which pleases me to know that nature's way of learning is at work. What they are learning is more mathematical terms.

On the light side of math (as that is my best side) I must tell you about the conversation that occured over dinner tonight:

Cutie Pie: "I am going to be 5 soon."

Treasure Hunter: "You sure are."

Cutie Pie: "And some day I am going to be two 5's"

Treasure Hunter: "That's right."

Cutie: "Yeah! I'm going to be 55 and older than you daddy."


We BOTH had to gain composure like really quick! Must be the number chart on the wall.

No comments: