Thursday, August 20, 2009

How's it feel to be FORTY? The Big 40!

It feels great to be 40. Truly it does. And I can't think of a better way to spend the day, nor a better gift than having attentive excited children to teach at home! Children are truly what I waited my whole life for! I can't think of a better way to celebrate your 40th birthday than with a sleepover! OK! Well, maybe I could think of something else, but it wouldn't have been near the fun!

I remember when I USE to play this game!!







YES! They dressed alike on purpose : )



My birthday wish is that my dear friend and neighbor will help me celebrate my 41st birthday! It was just last year this time she was painting my kitchen . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

...from another MFW user :)

~Mrs.Cuddles
www.BranchOfWisdom.com

Anonymous said...

Hi :)
I got your message regarding Spelling Power. Hmm...let's see what the best way to describe this is...The first 5 minutes are doing a quick-like pretest (not really a test though). With any words missed during that 5 minutes the child then does a regular routine (using only missed words) like tracing the letters of the word, etc. The last 5 minutes are spent doing an activity with the words missed like painting them with watercolors, spell them out with scrabble tiles, etc. I hope that kind of helps a bit. If you have any additional questions, please leave a message in the cbox and I'll try to answer.

God Bless, ~Mrs.Cuddles

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, and extra happy birthday! You don't look a day over 39! LOL!

For someone who is edging up on 50, you are a mere youngster...

Caught up into school, PACE, preparation for band/choir and TOG co-op, so haven't blogged in a while and haven't LOOKED at any, so this is a belated birthday for sure, but a "heartfelt" one! Luv ya!