Thursday, June 11, 2009

If Eve Could Talk She Would Say

"NO! NO! I don't like the water. Please don't make me follow you into the lake. Please stop! OK I'm gonna have to break free. Ha! Now I'm free. Look at me! Free as a doggie can be. Who's that calling me. Oh dear, it's the mom. I don't want to obey I wanna run free. WEll, she is pleading with me. OK. I'll go back. She's pretty nice. She won't make me get into the water. Ahhh so glad you're happy to see me. OK. I'll go on the boat with you. No I don't want to look at the kids in the water. I'm mad at the girl. She tried to make me get wet. I'll just lay here and completely ignore her and soak up love from you mom. Ahh yes a little behind the ears that feels good don't stop. What who's this. It's the girl. Oh, I can't help it she's my favorite. Oh I love her still. Now come on over here." lick lick lick "Let me lick all that water off ya. You must be terribly miserable being so wet and all now stand still and let me lick you dry. There that's all better now!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was totally AWESOME! :)