Wednesday, May 6, 2009

International Fair!

OK! I'm late, but better than NEVER! I have a really good excuse. It seems I took a lot of pictures and video but not one still picture of Sweetness in her hula skirt and leis and Cutie Pie in his Hawaiian outfit. Maybe if I were not so particular I would have one by now, but I don't! Those who love me best will get a newspaper clipping of them in their outfits. With out further ado, here's the International Dinner Post!

This is the display that Sweetness worked very hard on, and Cutie Pie helped with a little bit







This is what Cutie Pie had to say! (I wrote while he narrated)
I liked the Int'l Dinner very much. I got to have lots of sweets and yummies. Pineapple was the best of all. I had fun playing with Mrs. M's daughter. She and I played by the palm tree. It was so much fun taking a nap on the way there. I ran out of energy, because I played and ate way too much. And I got very full from eating a lot. I sort of liked dancing the Hula with my sister. I had fun watching other people perform on the stage too. My really favorite food was the melted chocolate.

This is what Sweetness wrote:

The International Dinner was fun. I represented Hawaii. I performed the Hula. I served coconut macaroons and pineapple. My friend Katie was Joan of Ark from France. I liked all the foods except the veggies from Korea.


Here are some other displays I got good photographs of. I loved all of them, but wouldn't dare download them all on dino dialup!




3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great looking display you guys did! Good job! Cutie Pie is quite the little narrator isn't he?? :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

OK that is cool! I never really understood WHAT the int'l fair was until seeing these photo's...what a great idea! :)