Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Lord's Table

We had communion at church today. It was a beautiful service. There were no announcements to begin the service!!!! Instead we began with prayer and we sang more songs than usual and one was even familiar to me. Then the pastor forgot to dismiss for Children's Church, but the kids were good as GOLD. You could just sense the Holy Spirit in the midst of us. It was so quiet and orderly. Cutie Pie fell asleep on my shoulder. Sweetness got a little upset as she was so into serving the little girls beside her the communion bread she forgot to take a piece for herself. I halved mine with her, but she still cried for a little bit. Neverthless, we were all so greatly blessed in remembering that Jesus death seals us and keeps us from the day of wrath and gives us strength for today.

We stopped at 7-11 on the way home for treats. Cutie Pie got a Sprite, Sweetnesse a Slushie and Joy a Klondike Bar!

Well, I must get going and find myself something to do. Oh, there's plenty, just need to decide what first. Pehaps post about the International Fair! I promise to do that before the end of the week.

No comments: