Thursday, November 15, 2007

Joyful Noise

I am so glad that we went outdoors yesterday and took some gorgeous pictures, which I will attempt to add to my slideshow. It was a beautiful 60 degree day. The leaves are at their peak here in the Blue Ridge. We were able to see another beautiful display of God's wondrous colors on our way to perform at the nursing home today.

The co-op formed a choir this year made up of children from age 5 - 38. Yes, I was the 38 year old. What can I say, I love to sing. The residents at the nursing home were so delighted to see us. One sweet lady begged Cutie Pie to shake her hand. "I wouldn't hurt you for nothing, honey just come shake my hand. I just love children." I could have taken that lady home with me. She truly was so precious. And I just know once Cutie Pie got to know her he would give her big hugs, but he is just really shy at first.

Anyways a Joyful Noise made a spectacular performance and I pray that we will continue this choir! We even had a solo violinist! We have another performance planned in December and maybe some Christmas carolling.

No comments: