Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sometimes God Answers YES!

My children have been attending "Read to the Dogs" program at a local library one time per month. Sweetness is a dog lover and she especially likes Dobermans. She
told me, "I am going to pray and ask God to send a Doberman to the library tomorrow."










And of course Cutie Pie loves everything sister loves!







The star of the day is Jasmine. A very well behaved, certified therapy dog.




Jasmine's owner, Gail, breeds Dobermans. Gail invited us to visit her next litter of puppies when they are born. This will be a wonderful opportunity and learning experience for us all. I'm sure Sweetness will be praying for her very own Doberman. And I am so thankful that sometimes God answers "wait" when we pray.

All the way home we sang, Sometimes God answers "yes" when we pray. Sometimes God answers "wait" when we pray. Sometimes God answers "no" just because He loves us so. Sometimes God answers "YES" when we pray!

No comments: