Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cutie Pie

God truly blessed us with a Sweetheart! Born on Valentine's Eve, Cutie Pie has blessed our lives with so much love. He didn't want a great big party, but he was pleasantly surprised when I told him that the two neighbor girls would be spending the night and eating cake with us.




I insisted the girls bring NO gift with them! So the eldest girl, that I shall call Quick as a Wink, made these awesome penguin sculptures from Sculpey Clay that we baked in the oven and said to Cutie Pie, "Here, this one is for your birthday." That penguin has earned a very special spot in our house : )


Here is an alarm Quick as a Wink made also!



Sweetness made a dog



And aside from stepping on these little beads the next day which drove me to a vacuuming frenzy this craft really keeps hands and heads busy!




I might add that we had a delightful Valentines day as well. The three pink roses are Sweetness' and the red ones are mine.



I leave you with a picture of February 2010! That's my Treasure Hunter! Using what he has and doing the best he can ; )

1 comment:

RockinHSMom5 said...

Looks like a very SWEET birthday party! Smaller parties with close friends are the best, IMO. :D