Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Does this count for art and science?

After my long 'school' post I started thinking how our HS lacks in science and arts and crafts. But are we really lacking?

Presenting Robin Hood and Maid Marion




Presenting Queen Esther




This is stretching it a bit, but does observing the dexterity and speed of a dog count for science?

We went to town and got personalized tags with our ph# for Eve and turned her from her leash at the creek today. First, she spun around in circles and was awestruck that she was FREE! That silly ole gal ran into the water, got her hind legs stuck in the muck, pulled herself up and darted up the steep mountainside in a matter of 5 seconds. She disappeared for awhile and it was all I could do to keep Sweetness from crossing barefoot through the creek to go lookin' for her. Finally after what seemed eternity, but was only a few minutes, that lassie came running back as fast as her legs would carry her for another bite of bologna! I only wished I had a picture to share, but the hand that once carried a camera now hold the leash, perhaps not for long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your arts and crafts! :)