Monday, January 26, 2009

Nature Slide_________________

Do you know how HARD it is to practice math facts and consonant blends when winter awaits you outdoors? I don't think I have any particular favorite time of year. I just LOVE being outdoors ALL the time. Of course I can say that living in VA. IF the temps are above freezing, we go outdoors for at least an hour each day! Come along with us for our nature slide.


Testing the hardness...



A little farther



OH! This is fun!




Sure is slippery!




Eve has a go! I think this was her first time on the ice.




Rocky Creek turns Icey Creek!



We were just settled in for a toe biting goat story when...



YEP! He went a little too far! Nothing that a hot cup of tea by the woodstove won't cure!



STAY TUNED TOMORROW IT IS SUPPOSE TO SNOW!


Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be so much colder where you are! The ice pictures make me jealous! Where are your skates? :0