Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Memories Begin

Here are some special events worth journaling!


"Mom what do you want for Christmas?" asked Cutie Pie

"Good Kids!" I replied.

a few days later ...

Feet are scurrying up the basement stairs!

"MOM, dad just wrapped you a huge present and it ain't good kids."



My mom called yesterday! Imagine my mom speaking in a high pitched WV accent as you read the following!

"BOY am I excited!" she exlaims. "This is the most beautiful gift! It is so perty. My goodness it was heavy. I put it in the drawer all ready. What a shame ya have to hide it. Thank you so much."

"Glad you liked the set of silverware mom : )"

I will NEVER EVER be able to thank God enough for the JOY He gives to my MOM : ) It is extremely contagious!



"Mama, if you don't get good kids for Christmas, I'll get you a new set of headphones." said Cutie Pie w/ a concerned tone in his voice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"MOM, dad just wrapped you a huge present and it ain't good kids."
..........

Muhahahaha!
now, I wonder what it is?